Beef Steak And Potato Kabobs
Click here to return to the Grilling And Camping-Beef page
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 pound all-purpose potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut beef steak and squash into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine beef, squash,
- potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium
- rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.