Click here to return to the Seafood-Crab page
- Pre-cooked frozen crab legs (8oz - 1 lb of crab legs per person)
- Melted butter
- Lemon juice or wedges
- Pour 2 cups of water into a steamer or a large pot, and add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil.
- Add crab legs, placing them onto a rack in the bottom of the pan or into the steaming basket.
- As the water starts to boil again, begin timing.
- Steam the crab legs between 5 and 7 minutes, until you can smell their aroma and they are warm. Do not overcook the legs as they have already been cooked once.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot with melted butter and lemon wedges.