Gingered Rice Shrimp
Click here to return to the Rice, Grains, Beans And Stuffing-Rice page
Recipe used with permission by the USA Rice Federation. For more information about rice, visit www.usarice.com.
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 2 cups frozen peeled, deveined cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup (cut in half) snow peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3/4 cup oriental-flavored dressing
- Combine rice, shrimp, snow peas, green onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add oil and toss until mixture is evenly coated. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently.