Santa Fe Smokin’ Rice Salad
Click here to return to the Rice, Grains, Beans And Stuffing-Rice page
Cooking Tip: Ranch-style dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro may be substituted for creamy cilantro dressing.
Recipe used with permission by the USA Rice Federation. For more information about rice, visit www.usarice.com.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic cilantro salad dressing*
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes, and onion in large bowl. Add salad dressing to rice mixture and toss lightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.