Teriyaki Pork Lettuce Wraps
Click here to return to the Sandwiches And Wraps-Miscellaneous page
Chef’s Tips: La Choy Chow Mein Noodles and La Choy Rice Noodles add delicious crunchy texture to your favorite Asian dishes.
Recipe used with permission by the National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com
- 1/2 cup La Choy Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, OR Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 8-oz can La Choy water chestnuts, drained
- 1 14-oz can La Choy bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- La Choy Rice Noodles, (optional)
- Combine sauce and pork in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork; discard bag and marinade.
- Sauté pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
- Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.